The Media Specialist position plays a key role in helping to plan, execute and track strategic media and marketing plans for the brand. This person assists in the execution of US and Canadian marketing plans, including budget tracking, all campaign management, presentations, reporting, as well as monitors the competitive landscape
This position will require proven media skills and a demonstrable passion for luxury brand marketing with the ability to demonstrate exceptional success in the following areas: Business Analytics: Translate consumer and data insights into brand action plans that can generate a positive impact on business results Effective Leadership and Collaboration: Manage projects across a multifunctional global organization. Results-Driven Approach : Focus on strong and rigorous execution with a sensitivity around communication and management of critical timelines Cross Functional Collaboration: Act as a liaison for North America Media team with Brand Management, Global Media Agency as well as other Tiffany Cross Functional teams (eCommerce, PR, and Events) Innovative Thinking : Act as a 'change agent' in teams or organizations by bringing best-in-class external perspectives Budgeting and Finance : Support in tracking and overseeing Media Budget across campaigns, collections, and invoice tracking Key Accountabilities
- Assist with all aspects of the media and marketing tactics and campaign management to support Jewelry Collection, Concepts, Designers (Elsa Peretti and Paloma Picasso), Love & Engagement, and Home & Accessories categories of the Northern America business plans.
- Track Media Budget by Channels and Category for Finance and Media Spending Reports for internal stakeholders
- Facilitate approval and tracking of Media invoicing with Global agency and Production Vendors
- Assist in the execution, trafficking, and maintenance of all Advertising plans inclusive of all media channels; project managing with the Production and internal Creative team.
- Ensure the appropriate and timely assignments for all creative assets coinciding with each respective campaign within the Marketing Operations Management system
- Manage timelines and production schedules with the project management team and ensure all approvals and deadlines are met.
- Assist with approvals on all mechanicals and media insertion requests coming from internal teams and any agency partners.
- Tracking, evaluating, and reporting of Media Plans across channels along with evaluating performance of digital marketing initiatives, including evergreen, high-impact & seasonal campaigns
- Management and upkeep of the campaign or media channel guiding principles and other reference documents.
- Facilitate Merchandise Borrows to support media and marketing activity (Photo Shoots, Custom Integrations, etc.)
Initiative Support (holiday):
- Monitor Media Spending across Collections, Campaigns, Channels inclusive of Production and Agency Fees
- Manage the Newspaper and Tiffany Select Financing Marketing programs (planning & execution).
- Create and manage all campaign related power point recap presentations and help support media and brand management related presentations within the departments' categories (as needed).
- Maintain the monthly Media and Marketing Initiative Calendar (share monthly with Global Marketing).
- Responsible for the monthly marketing activity summary, working with all cross-functional areas of marketing
- Monitor the competitive landscape including all brand marketing campaigns, messaging, consumer trends and innovations.
- Provide on-going support & communication on initiative asset kits, working closely with Project Management to update the Vista portal. Maintain the Tiffany standard of excellence within the team to enhance our productivity and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate flexibility and provide extraordinary service to internal colleagues
- Nurture innovative and creative thinking, problem-solving and collaboration
- Coordinate additional projects as requested with a positive attitude and a can-do spirit
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree and min. of 3 years of marketing or related intern experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required (Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
- Candidates should have experience with or expertise in either retail marketing, media, agency or brand management, and the poise and manner to represent Tiffany & Co. both internally and externally.
- Ability to seamlessly work with cross-functional teams and agency stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be mature, enthusiastic, committed and analytical.
- This candidate will also be highly organized, detail-oriented, service oriented, flexible, adapts easily to change, have a commitment to excellence and innovation and an appreciation of style and design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The individual must demonstrate a great team spirit and will contribute to a collaborative climate.
- Ability to multi-task is critical
- Ability to work under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
The hiring range for this position ranges from $71,910.00 - $97,290.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience