Key Accountabiliti es
Latin America Budget and Analysis
- Work with Latin America Management, Corporate Financial Planning and other divisions to develop the annual budget, monthly and quarterly business reviews, forecasts and strategic business plans.
- Provide on-going monitoring of the operating performance for Latin America, highlighting any issues / opportunities and providing recommendations to Latin America Management.
- Support Profit Planning (P&L per store) and Capital Plan deployment and consolidation process for the region.
Latin America Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare Latin America reporting packages which includes the P&L, expense variances and the forecast.
- Partner with local markets accounting to ensure accuracy of P&L.
- Provide financial data and presentation assistance for Latin America leadership.
- Develop and communicate specific targets (such as AUR, Monthly Commercial Target, etc.), perform review / trend analysis and prepare presentation decks.
- Act as financial systems subject matter expert - Oversight of financial reporting systems and liaison to supporting IT teams. Work with BO and GFG groups to implement new reports, automate existing reports, and troubleshoot reporting errors
- College degree
- 3+ years of business experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and experience with multi-dimensional database or other computer-based planning system
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with management
- Strong diplomacy skills and the ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Sound decision making skills
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Hyperion and SAP Business Intelligence knowledge
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- JDE E1 Knowledge
- Retail or consumer goods background