GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) is seeking a dynamic, detailed-oriented and experienced individual with a positive attitude, to join our growing team as E-Commerce Coordinator in Amsterdam. If you don’t mind hard work and want to be part of a growing international fashion brand and work with an amazing and inspiring team, keep reading.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate to play a key role in shaping the business' current and future operations, while working in the fast-faced fashion industry. You will join a rapidly-growing international company and work closely with other internal departments to effectively help set up the company’s future success.
Still think you’ve got what it takes? The specifics are below:
- Keep track and process daily e-comm orders through Shopify (this includes website maintenance, shipments and returns, solving any related problems, inventory tracking etc.)
- Ensure website assets are always accurate and up to date.
- Assist in analyzing weekly sales reports and inventory reports.
- Assisting in achieving the established KPIs.
- Oversee returns to ensure they pass quality control and are added back into inventory correctly.
- Assist the marketing team with online activities (including updating newsletters, social media, etc)
- Work closely with our in-house content team to ensure all images and style descriptions are available for upcoming seasons.
- Manage customer care e-mail and able to clearly communicate and assist customers with their questions and concerns.
- Prepare and present an end of month overview including total sales, returns, best sellers, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a relevant position with strong knowledge of e-commerce and customer service, ideally in a fashion business.
- Previous experience working with Shopify is a must.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and coordinating tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English.
- Well organized and effective with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- A self-starter and motivated person, who can demonstrate initiative and able to work independently when necessary.
- A team player who likes to work in a bustling, busy and international environment.
- Eager to take on new responsibilities.
- Must be able to work legally in Amsterdam, this is an in-office role.
Please be sure to include a motivational cover letter with your CV.