Studio Manager for Luxury Fashion Brand
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and business minded Studio Manager for our high-end fashion business. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and work with us to create something great, then please read on.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. Our brand is currently stocked by retailers such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter and Harvey Nichols. Those who buy from MENG’s collections know they are wearing not just an item of clothing but an expression of artistry, creativity and beauty that will last a lifetime.
Range of responsibilities:
You will be responsible for a range of areas across the skills spectrum. These include mainly working very closely with the Creative Director, our freelance designers and our suppliers to oversee collections seasonally from concept to the shop floor – finalizing designs, organizing production, liaising with our retailors, organizing stock deliveries, dealing with email enquiries and handling purchases from our online shops.
Description of the ideal candidate:
· Good garment technical knowledge, good understanding of product development and garment manufacturing process
· Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator
· Knowledge on garment design and print/surface design an added advantage
· A self-starter, able to set goals and problem solve, entrepreneurial, business minded, and able to handle a range of situations and responsibilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
· Happy to work in a small team
· Good track record working in related industry
· A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Please note that due to the high level of applications expected only successful candidates will be contacted.