Senior Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be joining our fast growing global brand team. You will be a leader in driving and overseeing the implementation and change management process for our brand clients. You will establish and maintain long-term relationships with your clients to drive buyer adoption and brand engagement. You are highly motivated to drive forward movement and possess a strong intellectual curiosity.
The ideal candidate will have client-facing SaaS account management or tech consulting experience, and want to expand upon their knowledge of the fashion industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams on pre and post contract discovery process to identify platform requirements for launch
- Project manage the pre-launch phases including: product scoping, building, and testing; act as the liaison between internal teams and the client
- Work closely with Data Services and Integrations teams throughout the implementation process
- Partner with Marketing and Brand Sales & Customer Success teams to design and execute a mutual communication plan
- Provide thorough training on platform functionality and new feature releases specific to the individual client's workflow
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with accounts and their users to ensure positive user experience and drive adoption on our platform
- Provide a high level of both in-person and remote support during peak market periods for client’s use of the mobile app and website
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product and QA teams to help move projects forward / inform the product roadmap
- Manage the success of accounts by driving incremental value and return on the client’s investment; create insights based on this in order to support the contract renewal process
- Potential to manage one or more Associate Account Strategists as the team grows
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals utilizing business intelligence and performance data from internal tools to develop recommendations for driving your clients’ KPIs
What Success In This Role Looks Like:
- Clear, consistent and effective communication with clients, prospects and internal teams over email, on the phone and in person.
- A collaborative spirit open to testing new ideas, questioning existing processes and strategies, and listening to all members of the team to develop the best solutions for JOOR clients
- A focus on continually evolving the product offerings. content and results we deliver to clients and prospects
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, Account Management, or Enterprise Retail preferred
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-team coordination, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to address questions and resolve concerns with diplomacy and acumen
- Understanding of performance analytics and the ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and actionable next steps
- Proficient in Google Suite, Salesforce, Airtable a plus
- Spanish speaking is preferred
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!