(Senior) SEO Manager (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our office in Berlin/Kreuzberg we are looking for you as
(Senior) SEO Manager (m/f/x)!
- You are responsible for all Onpage and Offpage SEO measures and define keyword and content strategies
- You deliver and own the strategic growth roadmap for our SEO channel (internationally)
- You monitor and report the performance of the SEO-KPIs and continuously derive optimization measures
- You are the central contact for the SEO-compliant approval and development of features
- You work closely with our developers and other stakeholders from the website, UX, graphics and copy teams to optimize the user journey
- Ability to think analytically and drive complex projects across departments
- Advanced knowledge of technical SEO and content strategies
- Deep understanding of SEM and performance marketing in general
- Profound experience as a SEO manager, ideally for an internationally operating brand
- Reliable, results-oriented and motivated style of work
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Fluent in German and English
- A great office in Kreuzberg with many international colleagues
- Challenging tasks with a lot of potential for growth
- Long-term projects with room for creativity and initiative
- A young, motivated team with flat hierarchies
Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany