Accounts Payable Assistant - Luxury Shoe Company
Malone Souliers makes shoes that challenge convention. Inspired by the endless possibilities of the cordwainer’s craft, our products find new expression in artisanal techniques, driven by a love of form and a delight in unexpected detail.
We launched in 2014 with a collection of women’s shoes that quickly caught the attention of editors and buyers across the globe.
Our signature 'Maureen', which debuted in 2015, was an instant hit, celebrated as much for its elegant curves and distinctive double-strap detailing as its flawless construction and innate wearability.
Today, we offer a range of shoes and accessories for women and men, with a focus on an elevated style, a perfect fit, and beautiful silhouettes that celebrate the shape of the foot.
A certified member of the Leather Working Group, we design and manufacture with a zero-waste approach, continually exploring ways to reduce our impact on the environment.
Do the following aspects of our role match your experience and aspirations? If yes, then please get in touch stating your salary expectations.
Oversee Accounts Payable process and activities:
• Process supplier invoices daily into NetSuite
• Manage credit card reconciliation and expense claim processing
• Vendor set up and review
• Reconcile monthly supplier statements
• Prepare payment runs
• Prepare reports and cost analysis for management review
• Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
• Manage shared email inbox
• Assist in creating accounting and internal control procedures
• Ad hoc duties as required by Head of Finance/CEO/COO
Do you have the following experience?
• Associates or B.A. in accounting or related field
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of A/P experience and be thoroughly familiar with multi-currency reporting
• Experience with a fashion brand, ecommerce is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Oracle NetSuite and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, and flexibility
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion