About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Supply Chain Initiatives team is a project team which sits under Supply Transformation and Product & Data Integrity . Our team incubates and accelerates upstream supply chain initiatives and transforms these into end-state solutions in close collaboration with the sourcing community. We have a vision of the supply value chain of the future, project management excellence and experience in the operational parts of the business we working to transform.A Day in The Life of a SUPPLY CHAIN TRANSFORMATION Intern
Our Intern you will get support and coaching from all the team members. We will challenge you to further develop your project management & analytical skills, and to expand your horizons on developments within the supply value chain of the future. the current projects are focused on transforming the supply chain to be more transparent, data driven and digitized end to end.
- Participate with your strong interest in Supply Chain and Innovations in that area.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of projects with a strong Supply Chain and Business Transformation focus.
- Learn the team's problem-solving process: frame problems, guide analytical modelling, and create solution analysis
- See all the facets of the execution of bigger programs and learn how drive projects independently
- Learn how to prepare and facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Enrich your knowledge of Project Management, Change Management and/or Project Planning
- Elevate your skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint on a daily basis
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.