About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
Omnichannel Analytics & Reporting team supports the entire PVH organisation in reaching their financial targets. Our team defines and delivers the long-term omnichannel reporting strategy for omnichannel sales (direct to consumer) and omnichannel services. A Day in The Life of a BUSINESS ANALYST Intern
You will be participating in all channels of our omnichannel business - full price, outlet, e-commerce, and concessions. Part of your experience will be to learn how the team works on analytics and reports that create initiatives that boost our organisation efficiency, effectiveness, and overall performance.
- Participate in the Director of Omnichannel Analytics & Reporting team
- Learn how the team generates daily / weekly / monthly reports to gain insights on Omnichannel targets
- Learn how to identify trends in key business data and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify drivers for growth in these areas
- Use your own creative thinking inspired by your own research and share insights. Learn how the team creates tailored data solutions.
- Up skill by learning how to maintain high data quality and timelines across all reports and presentations
- Exercise your interest in learning more about and practicing in a live environment Data, Business Administrations, Economics or Econometrics
- Continue to practice using MS Office - with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.