About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Strategy & Business Development department are trusted advisors of TOMMY HILFIGER (TH) Global and PVH Europe management. We are a team of strategic problem solvers, analytical thinkers, and passionate team players. We are ambitious professionals who strive to bring about change and get our iconic brands to the next level. It is our job to help see this through by working shoulder-to-shoulder with all areas of the business to develop meaningful, relevant, and actionable strategies.A Day in The Life of a PVH STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Intern
You will learn our organization and its financial and strategic drivers. We will also share the daily procedures of the Business Development Department. We hope that through your time with our team, you will reach a greater understanding of the key dynamics in the European fashion industry.
- We will support your learning of the problem-solving process: frame problems, guide analytical modelling and create solutions analysis
- Develop your analytical and problem-solving skills and see how they are used in the executions of multiple business driven projects
- Learn how various business divisions and departments work together and contribute information for answering strategic questions
- Develop your skills with the Strategy & Business team as they prepare for management meeting and presentation events
- Learn how to create presentation decks and documents
- Continue to up skill with MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint
- Share your love of Business Administration, Econometrics and Economics with our team
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.