FIGS is searching for an Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our amazing team within our Finance and Systems department. This position will work hand in hand with Operations, Customer Service, Engineering, and Marketing. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the gathering of business requirements to support development and enhancements to our systems. This will include communicating with vendors and internal stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between teams to support and create organizational requirements.
- Lead and participate in exciting new projects, and implementations.
- Collaborate with team members to gather requirements to suggest improvements.
- Identify possible future system development needs.
Other must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Shopify, ERP, WMS, OMS systems
- Experience in ETL
- 3+ years of relevant experience in enterprise applications engineering
- 2+ years e-commerce experience.
- 3+ years in suite scripting for NetSuite
- Integration and maintenance of our systems.
A little bit about us...
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
- Team player with an egoless nature
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.