User Experience Designer
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We're are looking for an experienced Designer, experienced working within digital design, to be part of our in-house team, a group of bright, hardworking people that lead the way when it comes to digital and luxury. So the right person needs to ensure that our digital creative product remains leading edge.
You would be responsible for conceptualising, creating and designing the next generation of Digital Experiences Globally. Thinking, talking and collaborating with marketing, UX and other design teams is essential in the process.
- Work as part of a creative team to deliver digital ideas.
- Work closely with UX to convert ideas into usable online experiences and with the team, transform them into Pixel Perfect artwork for developers.
- Have an outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design.
- Comfortably talk about your work and articulate the thinking behind it to the rest of the team.
- Produce basic interactive prototypes of your design ideas
Good appreciation of:
- Clean, simple, image rich, usable interfaces.
- UX, design and interaction best practices.
- Good design, excellent skills in typography and layout.
- The Fashion Business.
Proven experience of:
- Designing for HTML5 and CSS3, with work that shows innovation in that medium.
- Large volume projects, where multiple versions, translations or adapts have been required
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: China Mainland || Not Applicable || Shanghai || DIGITAL || CHINA - BURBERRY.COM || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert