Customer Service Manager
STAUD Clothing, located in Los Angeles, CA, is one of today's hottest up and coming fashion brands and currently has an opening for a driven and experienced Customer Service Manager.
STAUD is a ready to wear line offering chic essentials and stand-alone pieces designed and created in downtown LA. STAUD was founded in downtown Los Angeles in 2015 by Sarah Staudinger and George Augusto on a commitment to producing accessible, yet innovative pieces for the contemporary woman.
Our collections are created for those that want beautiful accessibly priced clothes and ready to wear collections that forgo trend for timelessness.
The goal? No nonsense, high style. We want to create a line of modern classics, refined pieces that reflect both an eye toward the future and a nostalgia for old school elegance. Clean, feminine lines, flattering cuts and only the finest materials - our intent is to design sophisticated, attainable clothing and accessories, without ever sacrificing quality or creativity. Instead, each piece is meant to elevate and enhance, pairing perfectly with everything from a pair of sneakers to a treasured dress shoe.
Working closely with a collective of manufacturers, STAUD continues to defy expectation – pushing the boundaries of the bland, to produce designs that are stunning but simple, unique but uncomplicated - and as well priced, as they are well made.
STAUD offers a health care plan to include medical coverage, dental care, vision insurance and a matching 401k plan.
This position will require drive and experience to elevate STAUD’s customer service department to best-in-class. This position will be responsible for overseeing all customer touchpoints, transactions, and systems as well as managing and growing the customer service team.
- Ensure best-in-class customer service:
- Aim to improve and elevate STAUD’s customer experience through innovation and exploring new customer service opportunities
- Build and improve multichannel customer support strategy
- Work to reduce resolution times
- Manage 3rd party customer service team (Influx):
- Oversee customer touchpoints and communication
- Manage customer service escalations, providing best in class service
- Anticipate needs of the business with proper scheduling of Influx team
- Onboard, train, and provide regular feedback to the team to constantly improve customer experience
- Day-to-day management of Influx team:
- Monitor average response time and ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure Influx team is closing out each business day with no open tickets
- Customer service reporting and analysis:
- Provide in-depth customer service reporting from Gorgias and any relevant platforms, including but not limited to trends, areas of opportunity, channel frequency, and KPIs
- Operational support:
- Maintain back order report and communicate with the warehouse regarding inventory, cancellations, and any other operational needs
- Manage RMAs and refund process
- Track and cancel orders that are deemed fraudulent by Signifyd
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- 3-5 years of customer service and team management
- Proficiency in Gorgias or comparable customer service ticketing platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify, Loop, and additional eCommerce platforms and plug-ins
- Self-starter attitude & excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds in a safe and prudent manner.
- Ability to move throughout an office with ease.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to effectively interact with others internally and externally.
- Ability to utilize office equipment in a safe and prudent manner, including a copy machine, fax machine, computer, telephone, and other general office equipment that may be used regularly.
- Ability to work with many different personalities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to work on-site, full-time.
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
COVID-19 considerations: All in-office employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon employment.