With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Wholesale is a major player and contributor to the success of the Nordics business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced wholesale environment is like no other offering an engaging client experience as well as an epic place to work!
The team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Wholesale VP, the Wholesale Sales Director is accountable for identifying, developing, and implementing a sales strategy for their category that drives growth and profitability. They will play a true leadership role responsible for bringing the PVH Wholesale vision to life, overseeing and driving operations whilst developing and coaching the team.Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Wholesale Leadership team within the Nordics and Region North (UK, Ireland, and Netherlands & Nordics) to develop and lead the wholesale strategy in line with the PVH Powerplan and vision.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and our growth plans.
- Coach and guide directs reports to develop and deliver the divisional wholesale strategies with a dedicated product division or Brand
- Drive sales initiatives across all channels; franchise, ecommerce, multiples and major department stores.
- Guide the team to deliver steady and accelerated growth across existing wholesale customers.
- Work closely with the Wholesale leadership team to align and execute distribution strategy & product segmentation across collections & all wholesale channels.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with top wholesale customers.
- Translate market, knowledge, trends and analysis across the market and multi-channel to advance PVH product development.
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive marketing & commercial strategies and initiatives, analysing trends and results.
- Collaborate with Buying & Planning in order to establish alignment and forecasting requirements of seasonal collections, capsules & never out of stock (NOS) programs.
- Ensure strategies and plans are understood, aligned across the organisation and executed with results.
- Embed world class key account management capabilities throughout the salespeople within the team
- Drive an inclusive, multi-functional culture within your direct and the wider wholesale team.
- Enable efficient and effective cross-functional team collaboration
- Lead high potential teams with targeted learning and development plans that unlock future business and personal potential
- Lead, develop and coach the wholesale team. Ensure the team structure is aligned and prepared for the business growth whilst also having succession plans in place.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll be an established leader within a Senior Sales Wholesale team within fashion retail.
- You'll constantly Connect to Consumer, understanding their needs and you'll Adapt Fast for impressive results
- You'll have strong relationships with your peers both globally and locally, demonstrating your ability to Collaborate to Win.
- You have the ability to lead, inspire, partner, and drive change in a complex matrixed and ever-changing environment.
- You'll Act with Purpose by Making Informed Decisions using relevant and high impact data, owning your decisions and projects to exceptional standards.
- You'll build relationships with ease, you Inspire Trust to help Collaborate to Win
- You'll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You'' be inspired by pace and change and will Adapt Fast to our business and customer needs.
- You'll be experienced in delivering results through implementing and driving sales strategies.
- You are able to Adapt Fast and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You'll have impressive influencing and negotiation skills with a strong network across the industry.
- You'll have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place.
- Full Clean Driving License and comfortable with regular work related travel.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.