Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration. Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID 19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
Responsible for helping to enhance the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining rigs and interior/window displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Execute interior/window changeovers and installations for stores, including production of any interior sets, on-site prop handling, prop placement and rigging.
• Execute daily interior set maintenance for stores, including: re-positioning mannequins, re-propping, re-merchandising and sourcing alternative product for interior presentations.
• For each installation, take responsibility for assisting in procuring and compiling creative and aesthetic elements for windows, including: wallpaper, paint, rugs, fabrics, lighting and decorative prop elements.
• Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources for props and decorative elements.
• Conduct daily walk-through of locations, identifying opportunities to improve and maintain the overall aesthetic and creative appearance of the site, including the overall tidiness of each store.
• Prepare for the next installation or floor change, in keeping with a rolling creative calendar.
• Communicate on a regular basis with Store Management and Product Presentation to ensure that business needs are met in the most brand appropriate manner.
• Take responsibility for staying connected to the Corporate Office via the Team Site, including updates to the directives, showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
• Actively participate in the timely updating of the Team Site, including window and interior photo review uploads and regional calendars.
• Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you see outside of your immediate environment and report back to management on observations and insights.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Visual presentation and rigging experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment
• Strong time management and organizational skills in order to execute a running punch list, maintain and install a rolling calendar and meet fast-paced deadlines with minimal direction
• Ability to travel to multiple store location
• Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors and peers
• General computer proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand #LI-AM6