Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The HUGO BOSS Wholesale VM Coordinator is a platform role driving Visual Merchandising Projects withing the UK & Ireland under the Wholesale function. This role will be key in building strong working relationships with Wholesale business partners (including John Lewis) to ensure the BOSS and HUGO Brand Visual Guidelines are uphelp at all times.
The position will report directly to the Head of Visual Merchandising. The role will be field based with a direct a cross section of key accounts allocated to them. Travel will also required to visit the market, review project installations and to meet with external suppliers and business partners.
The role will ensure key wholesale accounts are visited and supported by the Area VM Team in the UK & Irelands and build a robust Model Store Programme to support key acoounts, working closely with the BOSS & HUGO VM Managers to ensure adequate field VM support is provided.
The HUGO BOSS Wholesale VM Coordinator will be responsible for the planning and execution of the London Showroom for 4 selling selling seasons thoughout the year.
The candidate will build strong working relationships with the Head of Wholesale for BOSS and HUGO in the UKWhat you can expect:
- Coordination of Area VM Visits to key wholesale accounts, ensuring that visits are prioritiesed to the accounts that need them most.
- Providing feedback to team performance under the wholesale function to the BOSS and HUGO VM Managers.
- Development and Training - building skillsets of Area VM Team withing the Wholesale function.
- Regular Feedback and Store Visits to assess performance.
- Weekly communication via conference call to ensure field team are up to speed with activities and initiatives within wholesale.
- Coordinate Model Stores for key Wholesale accounts and John Lewis.
- Writing Model Store Guidelines to share with accounts.
- Photo monitoring and feedback for these projects.
- Analysing wholesale buys to put together clear Guidelines for colleciton set ups prior to deliveries.
- Coordinate training sessions for key accounts.
BUDGET KEEPING & SUPPLIER COORDINATION
- Ensuring Wholesale Project Budgets are in line with expections set out by Head of Visual Merchandising.
- Shared acoountability with BOSS and HUGO VM Manager for total VM Spend..
- Verification of invoices via invoice-line.
- Review costs of suppliers and identify where savings can be made.
- Proactively check VM costs on store level to sense check expenses vs net sales and ensure sustainable levels of expenditure.
VISUAL DISPLAY CAMPAIGNS / VM SPEACIAL / BLOW UP PRODUCTION
- Manage the SAP ordering process of the HUGO BOSS Seasonal Window Campaigns for franchise partners in the UK and Ireland.
- Seasonal blow up orders for wholesale partners.
- Ensure Campaigns are installed in line with the Global Standards via feedback to Wholesale Partners.
- Coordinating pop up / special VM installations within the Wholesale Function.
- Ensuring photo reporting and review for these projects.
MANAGEMENT OF LOCAL VISUAL PROJECTS
Store Specials / Local Needs - i.e Department Store Exclusives Instore Installations - i.e SIS Window Specials - i.e Capsule Collecitons Department Store Windows Product Push Campaigns for Instore Store Pop Ups / Brand Moments Marketing & Press Events Showcases
- Oversee local projects from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to:
- Manage design process in conjunction with the Global Store and Window Design Team to ensure that the creative for local projects follow the Brand Image.
- Manage sign off process with external Clients and Global Team.
- Secure additional VM opportunities across the UK & Ireland where required.
- Manage photo reporting and review for these projects.
DEPARTMENT COMMUNICATIONS / SUPPORT
- Finance - Hold monthly meetings to ensure budgets are in line with expectations.
- H&S - Close communication to ensure locally produced goods meet H&S standards
- PR & Marketing - Ensuring VM activities are in line with Marketing strategy withing the Wholesale function.
- Shop Construction - Work closely with Shop Construction to ensure VM installations are provided for new openings and VM equipment is ordered as necessary.
- VM - Very close working relationship with BOSS VM Manager & HUGO VM Team Leader, providing support where needed for projects that fall outside of channel.
- Wholesale - Close working relationship with Head of Wholesale for BOSS and HUGO.
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Previous experience in coaching, training & developing team members
- Brand Knowledge & the ability to represent the brands attributes
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the brand
- Fluent in a second language would be an advantage (spoken & written)
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.