VP of Global Customer Experience
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
This is an exciting opportunity to own the end-to-end customer experience for our brand clients across the globe, overseeing the strategy and operations of both the Customer Success team and the Product Support team. This role reports into the Chief Customer Officer and has direct reports in Australia, Europe and North America.
As JOOR’s VP of Global Customer Experience, you will:
- Own, forecast and drive strong revenue and unit retention, upselling and cross-selling to achieve key revenue targets for global brand retention through accurate forecasting, ongoing team training, and enforcing Salesforce tracking Own the Brand Client Lifecycle strategy and execution, developing new (and iterating on existing) processes to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience, with the goal of shortening time to value and increasing revenue retention Build strong relationships and join client meetings with VP and C-level leaders within our key accounts across the globe, coach team on proactive account management strategies, and assist in client escalations Partner with Manager of Product Support to continue efforts to efficiently scale support operations and services through third-party partnerships and technology Collect and synthesize customer feedback and insights and share back across the organization, to ensure all JOOR team members understand our customer’s journey and the industry we serve as well as incorporate client feedback into the work we do Work closely with cross-functional leaders, including, but not limited to sales, data, retail customer success, product and marketing teams to represent the voice of the brand customer across the organization, influence product and marketing decisions and improve cross-functional operations Create strong team culture and career development opportunities for multi-layered team of 50+, with 6 regional/functional leads as direct reports
What We're Looking For:
- 10-15 years of combined experience in technology, account management, fashion/wholesale 7+ years in strategic account management, managing own book business and client relationships 5+ experience managing large multi-layered global teams 5+ years experience at a SAAS company Preference for candidates with experience in fashion / wholesale or managing fashion clients Proven track record of meeting and exceeding retention and revenue targets as an individual contributor and a team leader Strong team player and coach/motivator who can inspire and motivate high performance teams while also build positive, collaborative relationships with peers in other departments Skilled relationship manager, comfortable establishing c-level relationships and navigating difficult conversations Data-minded, excel expert who has experience forecasting key business metrics, and analyzing and leveraging customer data to influence key decisions impacting customers Savvy operator with history of building and implementing new processes which successfully helped scale teams High-energy and entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is motivated by the opportunity to scale a global team within a high-growth start up changing the industry Salesforce experience strongly preferred, bonus points for Outreach experience
What We Offer:
- Market-leading base salary and performance-based bonuses
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!