The Analyst for Production Planning is responsible for the monthly and ad hoc order placement process with suppliers, new sku set-ups, and tracking of all open orders, for all Home & Accessories including and not limited to Crystal, China, Silver Gifts, Baby, Leather, Hollowware, Stationary, Watches, and Fragrance.
Completes and facilitates the monthly order placement process between Tiffany and its vendors for all Home & Accessories categories including but not limited to Crystal, China, Silver Gifts, Baby, Leather, Hollowware, Stationary, Watches, Fragrance, Eyewear and Textiles. This will include receiving demand from the business, communication and plans to vendors by email and Tiffany Vendor Exchange, review quantity or timeline adjustments with internal stakeholders (Product Development, Demand Planning, Category Management, Receiving, and Accounts Payable) make adjustments in JDA and excel files.
Responsible for all off-cycle purchase orders (eg ad hoc order placement for skus with vendors outside of the typical monthly replenishment ordering process). This includes imputing ordering information in excel and uploading to JDE and communicating firm orders to vendors and tracking timelines for all open orders to ensure shipments will be received on time to meet the business needs.
Responsible for pulling Open order report from Business Objects on a weekly basis, tracking all inbound shipments and making updates to the H&A Open Order Report Tracker. Identifying, communicating, and escalating all issues as they arise in the vendors ability to meet delivery deadlines (eg logistical issues, invoicing issues, quality issues, etc) and make adjustment to team's tracker accordingly.
Manages the sku set-up process for all new Home & Accessories product in JDE. Which includes accurately capturing the country of origin, price, manufacturing method, and leadtime.
- Manages all past due payments with receiving and accounts payable teams.
- Manages the RTV process with receiving, quality assurance, and the supplier.
- Assists manager in special project requests.
- Supports new supplier onboarding process.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- College Degree required
- Strong Organizational, Communication (written and verbal) , Self-Starter, and follow-up skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency using MS Office programs particularly, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Willing to work flexible schedule /overtime as needed
- Hybrid work environment
- Working knowledge of JDA, Business Objects, and JD Edwards
- General understanding of finished goods third party supply chain processes.
- Experience managing global shipments with both internal and external stakeholders.