Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The IT Support Analyst role is a 12 month fixed term position that will be responsible for the resolution of IT related incidents and tasks that are assigned to the EMEA regional IT Team. Working as a key member of a team of 5 who are collectively responsible for the delivery of IT systems and services across 60 locations throughout Europe, Russia and the Middle East, the IT Support Analyst will undertake both on site and remote IT support tasks, as well as coordinate partner engineer visits where necessary. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for the communication of incident and task status to end users throughout the region.
Located in central London, and working across a wide user base of varying technical proficiency across multiple countries, the IT Support Analyst will have excellent communication skills, and proven organisational ability. Although not essential, the ideal candidate will possess at least one years' experience in an IT Service Desk environment, or similar customer facing IT support role.
The actions and directions of the IT Support Analyst will align with the Tiffany Global Service Philosophy to:
- Create a connection between internal and external customers to the Tiffany & Co. brand
- Build trust and credibility
- Exceed expectations
- Honor the Tiffany legacy
The Tiffany & Co. IT Support Analyst will exhibit skills in the following competencies:
- Credibility: Demonstrates character, displays professionalism, models agility.
- Expertise & Judgment: Demonstrates expertise and business acumen, applies judgment, takes calculated risks.
- Strategy & Innovation: Thinks strategically, inspires creativity, plans and organizes.
- Partnership: Collaborates productively, cultivates and manages talent, communicates with impact.
- Execution: Strives for excellence, delivers results, and measures outcomes
The Tiffany & Co. IT Support Analyst will be accountable for the following Key Accountabilities:
- The resolution of end user device (Laptop, Desktop, Printer, iPad) and Point of Sale (POS) related issues assigned to the Regional IT team, via:
- Remote assistance
- Coordination of third party engineers
- On site equipment installations and upgrades when necessary
- The end-to-end delivery of all new hardware requests assigned to the Regional IT Team
- The communication of incident and task status to the EMEA user community
- The analysis and reporting of incident and task status within EMEA
- Maintaining the EMEA IT equipment asset list
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A* - C, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organisational capability
- A comprehensive knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware architecture
- Demonstrable experience in end user operating system administration (Windows 7 and 10, Apple iOS)
- Must have authorization to work and remain in the UK
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- 12+ months experience working within an IT Service Desk environment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Directory Services
- Experience working with the Service-Now IT Management platform
- French, German or Italian as a second language