Paid Marketing & Email Executive
We are looking for a motivated, adaptable and dynamic Paid Marketing & Email Executive
to join our team.
Based in Notting Hill and working alongside a close-knit team, the role will focus on growing and optimising our digital marketing channels including but not limited to PPC, Email, Affiliates as well as day-to-day tasks associated with running the website.
About Couverture & The Garbstore
Established by husband and wife duo Emily Dyson and Ian Paley in 2008, Notting Hill based concept lifestyle store Couverture & The Garbstore has quickly gained cult status through their ‘shop independent’ philosophy, championing emerging and independent brands from around the world.
We are a company that prides ourselves on our independent, creatively driven approach both in the brands we work with and in the way we develop our roles and people.
As well as working within a small, friendly e-commerce team, you will have the opportunity to gain an insightful knowledge into the fashion industry within both menswear and womenswear.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Work with Senior E-commerce manager on all e-commerce acquisition channels (Email marketing, Paid and Affiliates).
- Coordinate SEO across the whole site from products, categories and content pages
- Identify and implement possibilities for SEO growth, including reviewing and ensuring the site adheres to best practice Work with Senior E-commerce Manager on digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook and Pinterest
- Oversee email marketing content creation and launch, in-line with marketing calendar, seasonal events and product drops through Klayvio
- Identify promotional opportunities with the buying teams
- Day-to-day assistance with e-commerce operations Implementing advanced Shopify flows for tasks automation, and helping to manage external agencies.
- Supporting third parties with any asset creation
- Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams create online opportunities and tailor packages to the different sites drawing upon trading and sales analysis.
- Assisting with website content and troubleshooting.
- Involvement in the fulfilment and shipping process, working with third party accounts to maintain excellent levels of service Advanced reporting with Google Data Studio
- Work in partnership with Buying & Merchandising to understand Retail and Online best sellers and Returns Rates that optimise and risk sales across channels, including stock availability.
- Work alongside the Content Editor to plan seasonal content based on the trading calendar and localized holidays/weather patterns.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have 3-5 years of digital experience within a fashion/luxury brand or digital marketing role, from either a consumer-facing or agency perspective.
- You have a proven track record of driving growth and have the ability to think “bigger picture” and commercially Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills Proficient in: PPC, Affiliate marketing, re-marketing, SEO, CRM
- You have experience in: Shopify, Klayvio, Algolia, Google Analytics
- You are commercially focused, with a balanced appreciation for creativity - an interest in arts, design, fashion and interiors is preferred.
- You are able to use your own initiative and are well-organised
- You can multitask, juggle and prioritise several different projects at once
- You can meet tight deadlines and schedules
- You are comfortable working in a busy environment with minimal supervision
- You have excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy while liaising with customers, internal and external parties Knowledge of Photoshop and HTML/CSS is desirable, but not essential Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand