Retail Visual Merchandiser, Full Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale's Visual Stylist plays a critical role in the daily operation of our store. To deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the world, our Visual Stylists possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an easy and fun shopping experience for our customers. Our Visual Stylists create visual presentations, using placement and composition of mannequins to convey current trends and seasonal campaign messages.
- Greet and welcome all customers while on the selling floor
- Ensure presence of Fashion Leadership through thoughtful understanding of trend messaging
- Collaborate with and support visual and merchandising teams in their workload completion
- Update and maintain a large volume of mannequin and visual presentations that upholds the Bloomingdale's Brand
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits .
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range