Customer Service Colleague, Part Time: Bloomie's Old Orchard
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Across all brand touchpoints-from Bloomingdales.com to our newest small store concept, Bloomie's-everyone plays a critical role bringing our mission to life. Our inclusive culture promotes diversity of background, thought and opinion. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative, while having a lot of fun along the way.
The role of the Bloomie's concierge is to ensure that all customers are welcomed to the store and that their shopping needs are filled quickly and efficiently- creating an interaction that makes the customer want to return to the store. They connect customers to stylists, product, and services. This colleague is extremely knowledgeable about all things Bloomie's, able to help with any transaction, and facilitate any service. The concierge represents Bloomie's with an open, friendly demeanor and high energy. Their responsibilities are completed primarily when managing The Front Desk, delivering curbside orders, and while serving as the Bloomie's greeter at the store entrances. In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, the concierge will also participate in store operational support activities including, but not limited to, order fulfillment and packaging, curb side delivery, merchandising, sales floor recovery, store transfers, inbound receipt processing and product protection.
- Manages the Front Desk, helping with questions, returns, BOPS pick up, gift wrap, appointments, Colada "hand-off" and any other transactions needed.
- Delivers BOPs curbside orders.
- Act as host at store entrances.
- Prompts customers to download and use the Bloomingdale's APP.
- Offers and promotes Loyallist.
- Completes fulfillment picks (target 50% of fulfillment picks to be done by concierges).
- Supports store merchandising and maintenance, including signing, filling in the floor and cleaning fitting rooms.
- Participates in all service and product education to maintain expert knowledge and support the Bloomie's customer centric culture.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High Scool Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, hearing, talking, reaching with extended arms, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other office equipment.
- Requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs.