About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
Spanning across 26 locales and available in 7 different languages the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein European sites are visited by millions of visitors per month. The Platform & Product team is responsible for digital product development, platform operations and agile way of working of this best-in-class Ecommerce platform serving our 2 main brands. We strive to ensure that calvinklein.com and tommy.com don't just look amazing - but performs like clockwork and anticipates our customer's needs. Moreover, we are building a cutting-edge digital landscape to innovate, experiment and scale rapidly and to integrate with 3rd party market places like Zalando, About You and Asos. The Position
As Director Ecommerce Platform & Product
you will work together with your team to create the best online experience across multiple platforms, collaborating closely with the Performance Marketing, Planning/Buying/Trading, Customer Experience, Analytics and Strategy teams. You are a seasoned leader that knows how to build, motivate and drive digital teams forward whilst being able to run a portfolio of initiatives to maximize time-to-value.
Curious to find out more? You're accountable for 3 functional areas:
- A range of digital products centered around 3 value streams (product domains): Lower Funnel (check-out, payments, customer service, MyAccount), Partner Program/Market Places and Business Enablement (tooling for our business teams to optimize buying, planning, pricing, content management, PIM etc)
- For Platform Operations, a team that includes functions like Incident Management, Release Management, Vendor Management (>€20M budget) and Process Optimisation
- Agile working across Ecommerce product/tech teams and related business teams
Here is an overview of how you will drive value day-to-day:
The Ideal Candidate:
- You drive Product Strategy & Delivery: definition of the mid to long-term vision, OKRs and product roadmap considering the value for the consumer and the company in and in close collaboration with Ecommerce Analytics and Strategy team
- Accountable for the success of functional OKRs in your domain considering the value for the consumer and the company - associated product delivery in line with the product roadmap
- Maximize time-to value by driving product discovery as well as efficient product delivery to identify and manage dependencies across your portfolio of initiatives
- Stakeholder Management: you represent the business for the value streams fostering strong relationships with senior stakeholders as well as managing relationships outside the product domains efficiently to ensure that the product teams can work autonomously.
- People Management of your team (25 FTE): ensure appropriate leadership skills are present at every level by creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organisational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Work data driven: ensure that objective data sources and feedback are used for the optimisation of our platforms
- Vendor Management: you build and manage relationships with all involved external suppliers
- Key Relationships: Performance Marketing, Planning, Buying & Trading, Technology, External vendors, Legal, Procurement, Finance, HR
What You Can Expect from Us
- Master degree in business administration or technology
- 10+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (thereof 5+ year experience in a Digital and/or Ecommerce environment)
- In-depth understanding of digital tech products and capabilities
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and experts at various organisational levels
- Experienced building high performing digital teams in multiple product areas or domains
- Strong leadership skills: 5+ years of experience in building and leading a team
- Distinctive strategic mindset and ability to prioritise and delegate high numbers of tasks with varying workload and importance
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- In-depth e-commerce domain knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.