Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated person to strengthen our EMEA Business as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- EMEA planning & steering of seasonal DOS assortments, ensuring optimal stock efficiency,optimizing sell-thru
- Plan key KPIs such as net sales & optimal budget spend, mark-downs, profitability, kind of product shares, option plans in all relevant planning steps
- Deliver strategic Business Unit direction regarding EMEA DOS planning topics, aligning with key planning stakeholders (inside & outside Business Unit)
- KPI driven decision-making, ensuring profitable,efficient and sustainable growth: Maximize potential net sales growth with improved margin opportunities at SPG level, while minimizing inventory risks both at pre-order stage and in-season to support weekly trading
- Advanced Demand Forecasting: depth analysis, challenging key markets, providing tools and approaches for improvement, using advanced analytics, initiating change
- Advanced inventory management for Brand responsibility EMEA DOS assortments: proactive identification and influence on inventory levels, strong and continuous exchange with related interface (e.g. strong interface with Inventory control and the Markets)
- EMEA responsibility for DOS planning and merchandising projects and enhancement of ongoing processes
- Functional lead for Menswear Brand MPGs. Provide leadership and ongoing development of junior team members
- Direct report into Head of Planning & Inv.Control. Leader, agile & transparent decision taking & transparent decision taking
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Fashion/Textile Management or comparable
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skill and international networking
- Efficient time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to think and react in a fast-paced business
- Solution and implementation focus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient level user with MS Excel (Advanced),Word, PowerPoint and SAP (AFS/ Retail)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.