Print Designer for Luxury Fashion Brand
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Print Designer to join our luxury fashion brand on a full-time or freelance basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector. The role will involve working closely with the Creative Director and other team members to build ranges seasonally from concept to production.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. Our brand is currently stocked by retailers such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter and Harvey Nichols. Those who buy MENG’s loungewear know they are wearing not just an item of clothing but an expression of artistry, creativity and beauty that will last a lifetime.
Who you are. Our design style is intricate, elegant and sophisticated, so the ability to adapt to meet our look is important. A versatile print aesthetic and an ability to respond to different design briefs are required, together with a fresh and forward-thinking perspective of design. The potential candidate should be technically experienced in printing on a variety of silk fabrics and have a successful track record in the areas of print design and graphics within reputable brands.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent drawing and composition skills are essential
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Excellent sense of design and a clear understanding of colour theory are also important
- Good fashion knowledge and an eye for trends with experience in the fashion sector would be advantageous
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are a must, with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to a high standard
- Good understanding and knowledge of fabric qualities and material is necessary
- Ability to respond to any brief and adapt to suit the style required
- Happy to work in a small team
- Strong design portfolio as well as previous work examples on presenting fashion and homeware collections for marketing materials
- Good communicator and team member with entrepreneurial and business awareness
Please note that applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and portfolio (document or link) through the 'Apply' button or by email to email@example.com. If submitting via link, we recommend you don’t use a link that might expire. Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.