Junior Bags & Small Leather Goods Product Developer
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy.
In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our office in the center of Milan we are now looking for a highly talented candidate to join the product team, with the role of Junior Bags & Small leather goods Product Development.
- Support the process of product development together with the Product Manager Bags & Small LG
- Support suppliers’ management and the logistics processes related to product development (shipment/returns, mainly from APAC)
- Is responsible for the communication with external suppliers (mainly in APAC) ensuring the return of the product according to the predefined timeline
- Is responsible for the codification of product master data and in the creation of technical sheets and DIBA (Stealth)
- Supervising the planning of seasonal structure to ensure on time delivery of samples and production
- Support in administrative work for product management
- Passion for Bags and Small LG
- At least 2 years of experience in the development
- Bags and Small leather goods, with suppliers in APAC
- Good knowledge of leathers and leather goods construction techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and ADOBE required
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Working knowledge of STEALTH system will be considered a plus
- Willing to travel (EMEA, ASIA)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to analyze and strong results orientation
Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
Proactive & flexible problem solver
“Thinking out of the box” attitude
Open minded and inclusive
Active builder of constructive relationships
Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.
We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principle.