Social Media Digital Marketing Manager
Paper Planes seeks an experienced, passionate, motivated, creative, fashion-forward, and dedicated person to support and grow the company with a focus in social media growth.
You are an analytical thinker that can quickly grasp the Paper Planes mission and are able to collaborate seamlessly across social, email, and website channels.
Responsibilities for this role will include
• Manages company Email and SMS program, social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitter and more.
• Responsible for creative copywriting across all social & digital platforms.
• Represent Paper Planes across social; be the voice of the brand and ensure consistency across all communication
• Monitor and moderate real-time conversations across social platforms
• Build and grow Paper Planes community; encourage engagement and two-way communication
• Manage Paper Planes editorial calendar including planning, scheduling, and publishing assets across social
• Listen to cultural “signals” across social media, determine what is relevant, and translate for Paper Planes in social
• Be the expert; keep teams smart on social media best practices, trends, emerging platforms, audience behaviors, and innovation opportunities
• Track and report on all social KPIs and provide learnings and recommendations based on content performance and audience reception
• Build strong relationships with the creative, project management, creator, and product teams to complete work efficiently
• Experience working in Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
• Responsible for product seeding.
3-5 Years of marketing experience, preferably in e-commerce fashion but not required
Experience with Google, Meta, Klaviyo, Attentive & Shopify
Ability to work with the team on creative solutions
Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics & HotJar
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong project management/time management skills.
Attention to details