Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview:
Bloomingdale's is looking for a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to assist our Talent Acquisition Team in sourcing and hiring exceptional people. Success will be achieved through, but not limited to, the development and hands-on execution of recruiting plans; employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative ideas.
The Recruiting Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring that we are attracting, hiring and retaining the best possible talent for each of our job openings. Essential Functions:
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Maintains application process - including resume collection, resume review, room bookings, interview logistics and schedules, candidate travel (as needed), and capturing offers
- Creates and manages requisitions through the full-life cycle process via our applicant tracking system
- Manages and coordinates communication with candidates regarding scheduling, feedback and candidate experience
- Posts and maintains openings on both internal and external career sites, campus sites and other platforms
- Source candidates across various business functions
- Provides support to the Talent Acquisition team to include tracking and reporting on candidate application and management of candidates throughout the process (offers, acceptances, etc.) to ensure reporting accuracy
- Books conference rooms, arranges technology set-ups and manages calendars for on-site interviews
- Perform other recruitment duties and projects as assigned
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
1-2 years direct experience Communication Skills:
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- "Team player" attitude and demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in assessing and determining how to handle queries, calls and issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.