Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated person to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management In-Season Response team soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Consolidate and book all in-season demands across all channels, regions and brands
- Match demand to relevant product and steer execution (pull). Develop and manage fast track in-season capsules (push)
- Realize product requests and search for appropriate alternatives if original requested styles are not realizable (ensure revenue opportunities are realized) while ensuring a globally consistent brand and product appearance
- Steer and monitor performance & budgets to guarantee transparency and continuous improvements in order to meet market requirements
- Manage tool & process development (IT) for process mapping, concepts, testing, manage implementation (SAP, PLM, BIS)
- Coordinate and manage relevant interfaces to ensure in time and quality conform product realization
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Fashion/Textile Management or Textile Technology
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and related in-depth expertise within the areas of demand (brand management and/or product development, retail buying, merchandising).
- Good knowledge of business processes and requirements of the relevant customers and stakeholders in demand, design and supply chain.
- Good sense of entrepreneurship including customer-centricity, end-to-end process thinking and focus on profitability
- Project management skills to lead and drive cross-departmental progress
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and pays close attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.