We have a unique opportunity for a computer literate, experienced, dynamic, motivated person to support our global systems implementation and management.
You will be responsible for the roll out of our wholesale, time management, inventory and reporting systems across our sites in London, New York and Istanbul.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Ensure all companies’ processes and work flows are being followed and all team members understand exactly what they are required to do
- Be the first line support for team members and help update the manuals and templates to make work flows and systems more easily understandable
- Liaise between IT/ provider and team members until implementation is complete and up to standard
- Evaluate all systems in order to constantly improve
- implement our workflow planning and inventory control systems
- Drive system integration forward to step up the efficiency and accuracy and accountability within the group of companies
- Update and distribute any manuals and ensure they are filed in the correct place
- Ensure users have the appropriate level of access to the systems they need to be able to use them effectively
- Ensure new employees are trained on the systems needed and that their hardware is added to the asset list
- Review data using PowerBI and provide insights and analysis of the data gathered in order to improve the operational efficiency
- Act as a role model in the company for professionalism and continuous growth and upgrading of skill sets
- Find solutions to obstacles in real time in order to achieve the goals within the deadlines
- Capture all data entry points and ensure there is no duplication or rekeying of data
- Identify reporting requirements and submit requests for reports with templates and business case.
- Act as the first in line tech support for all IT related matters
- Ensure each location has IT support when needed