Mira Mikati is looking for a Garment Technologist to work in a dynamic and international environment. Working on 4 collections a year, and some special projects, the role is permanent and full time. Ideally, you will be able to start immediately.
- In conjunction with Product Development, set up tech packs for new developments.
- Measure protos and SMS samples before fitting.
- Planning and leading SMS fit sessions.
- With PD and Production Managers, decide how to move forward on each style at pre production.
- Updating tech packs with SMS comments.
- Requesting pattern amends from both factories and freelancers.
- Liaising with factories regarding any changes needed and answering any queries promptly.
- Chasing in any PPs, mock ups or samples required.
- Measure and fit PPs samples, sending PP comments to factory, sealing garments for bulk production.
- Creating graded specs for all styles.
- Quality control of bulk production- checking size sets, advising Production Manager of any fit or quality issues.
- Management of returns process.
- Working with the team to a tight critical path, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Reviewing working processes and providing suggestions of new methods to increase productivity, and better fit and quality.
- 4+ years experience in Garment Technology roles.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working to a Critical Path.
- Confident discussing grading and pattern amends with factories and pattern cutters.
- Great team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good time management.
A chance to join a team that is passionate about positive impact through innovative, and colourful designs. A company culture of inspiring and empowering its employees. Opportunity for growth within.
If you identify with the description and want to grow professionally in an innovative company, this is your opportunity!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mira Mikati is committed to the goals of equal opportunities in order to create a diverse and inclusive business. We value the differences that diversity brings to our brand and uphold this as part of our company values.
We aim to provide a working environment that fosters inclusion, fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity and that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment. Our recruitment process considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled status or any other characteristic protected by law.