PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Mira Mikati is looking for Product Development and Production Assistant to work in a dynamic and international environment.
Working on 4 collections a year, and some special projects, the role is freelance and part time. We are open to discussions regarding working schedule.
- Sourcing and ordering trims
- Maintaining the development and production critical path, ensuring samples and raw material deliveries run to schedule
- Setting up Raw Material cards in Zedonk including images
- Chasing and adding RM technical sheets to Zedonk
- Requesting and inputting commodity codes for all raw materials
- Creating Fabric and Trims book to be passed to Production
- Setting up BOMs in Zedonk Line sheet creation.
- Helping schedule machinists and pattern cutters.
- Sending out packages using couriers.
- Updating Logistics tracker for PD and Production with all inbound and outbound shipments. Coding and approving all courier invoices.
- Logging invoices passed to Finance into Invoice tracker.
- Testing of product and creation of care labels for production
- Day to day studio admin and organization.
- 1+ years experience in product development and/ or production
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working to a Critical Path.
- Great team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good time management.
A chance to join a team that is passionate about positive impact through innovative, and colourful designs A company culture of inspiring and empowering its employees Opportunity for growth within
If you identify with the description and want to grow professionally in an innovative company, this is your opportunity!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mira Mikati is committed to the goals of equal opportunities in order to create a diverse and inclusive business. We value the differences that diversity brings to our brand and uphold this as part of our company values.
We aim to provide a working environment that fosters inclusion, fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity and that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment. Our recruitment process considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled status or any other characteristic protected by law.