Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
To work collaboratively with and support a dynamic cross business team covering all aspects of Product Development from Design concept through to global launch.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional in-house team. The position therefore requires a team player with a hands-on approach; someone who is able to manage their time well in order to adhere to the Business Critical Path.
- Responsible for developing commercial, well executed styles across multi Product categories, working collaboratively with both Design and Quality teams
- Sourcing and developing quarterly ranges across global manufacturing bases
- Accurately build and maintain design packages, clearly communicating our requirements to the supply base
- Working closely with the Design/QA teams and our sourcing base you will strive to bring new and exciting responsibly sourced fabric/trim qualities, plus new branding applications to our collections
- Drive proto fit meetings up to SMS delivery, further ensuring that the fit & design is in line with the product strategy
- Day to day upkeep and construction of the Critical Path (line plan) and in-house style system is vital for all areas of the Business
- Strategically develop product with our supply base in order to meet the target margins outlined by the Business
- Carry out comparative shopping analysis in store and on-line to support Product R&D and Price Sign Off
- Setting up and supporting quarterly Global Sales Exhibitions
- Ensure imagery and product information is correct for the quarterly sales brochure
- Graduate with a relevant degree and/or up to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Comfortable multi-tasking and managing a varied workload across multiple quarters
- Enthusiastic and passionate about product
- Self-driven and eager to progress
- A Team player who is able to work collaboratively with Design and Quality throughout the end to end process
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft systems
- Knowledgeable on fabrics, yarns and materials
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.