The Wholesale Intern role will be to represent Altuzarra and support the wholesale team in maintaining and developing a portfolio of wholesale customers.
RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist with FW23 market preparation and execution.
- Coordinate pre-market weeks, helping scheduling appointments, managing clients overlap and all document preparation.
- Update linesheets/Joor catalog, merchandise and organize showroom before appointments.
- Partake in the order input process and send order confirmations.
- Help any Showroom coordination needs (welcoming clients, coordinating models, ensuring impeccable conditions of samples and space).
- Frequently visit our points of distribution in the NY area and work on visual merchandising.
- Coordinate organization of in-store events and help host seminars and morning meetings to teach sales associates about the new collection.
- Potential travelling with Account Executive to host clinics in stores outside the NY area.
INFORMATION & CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Ensure integrity of input in database and update sales information such as sell through reports, ensure that inputs are accurate.
- Help create seasonal product knowledge books for retailers, work closely with communications and production teams to get information and assets on the collection.
- Produce seasonal sales pack to give to stores (press release, look book, styling suggestions)
- Track Altuzarra products on current clients’ internet sites, to provide feedback regarding imagery and prices, to revise texts or to suggest styling changes, and communicate proposals to Communications director.
- Oversee sample trafficking for retailer’s shoots and events.
- Must qualify for school credit
- Must be able to work 20-40 hours/week
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Joor knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on
- An organized multi-tasking personality, with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Team player, happy to help where needed
- Interest in having an in-depth understanding of the fashion industry
- Previous wholesale/showroom experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of French is a plus