THE ROLE & THE TEAM
Our vision at Zalando Lounge is to open doors to exciting fashion moments for everyone. As a Team Lead SEA
you will coach, mentor and lead a team of marketing managers and be responsible for SEA strategy and activity across all Zalando Lounge markets.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHAT WE'D LOVE YOU TO DO (AND LOVE DOING)
- You will lead our Paid Search channel and investment across all European markets, including budget planning, campaign optimisation, channel automation and tech integrations and exploring new opportunities for channel growth.
- Lead our SEA team (3 professionals from Junior Manager to Senior Manager) by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example.
- Collaborate with other paid and organic channels, as well as our content teams to ensure an effective cross-channel strategy and seamless consumer journey
- Collaborate with our analytics teams to take our channel insights and measurement to the next level
- Be the channel expert but also keen learn about other paid channels and over time move into a cross channel role
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in SEA with focus on automation and proven track record of leading teams to success.
- You are a master at finding efficient solutions,developing processes that are effective and delivering high quality work. You possess a strong analytical background and numbers are no challenge for you.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- You have a strong hands-on mindset and you embrace change with a positive mindset
- You lead your team with passion and empathy. You are proud of being a great collaborator who believes in people development and helps them reach their full potential.
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.