ABOUT THE FOLD:
The Fold is a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand with international reach and a loyal community of professional women.
Our collection defines 24/7 dressing through versatile pieces that are designed to create a clean, modern aesthetic. A selection that is unique, specially created for The Fold Woman.
The Fold designs are committed to exemplify the highest standards of quality and our fabrics are sourced from the finest European mills to make our clients feel truly indulged in fabulous crepes, silks, wools and jerseys.
In honour of our inspiring clients we have created The Fold Woman, an online and offline community, profiling our extraordinary clients to empower the image of women working in the business world. We host regular networking events mainly in our Chelsea store bringing together the highest achieving women in business.
Today we are a two-fold manifestation of that vision: a community of like-minded, successful women, and an empowering, high quality, elegant collection.
Polly McMaster is the Co-Founder behind The Fold. A successful business woman and former City professional, whose love of fashion was the inspiration to create a chic new brand for women:
"The Fold is about understanding the professional woman's needs in her daily life and trying to create a stylish, contemporary wardrobe for them. To this end, we are building a brand in our own right based on our label and designs".
Our ambition is to be the global go-to brand for the modern businesswoman. We believe that our customers should feel confident and stylish dressing for work every day.
We are an ambitious, supportive, passionate team who love what we do. We are Founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on our quality.
We strive to uphold a values based working culture with five key principle across the business:
- Be Humbitious: Be ambitious for yourself and The Fold in a humble way - don’t be a diva.
- Wrap it up with a bow on it: Be a completer finisher, be able to trust others to take on a job completely and fully, and earn that same trust yourself.
- Be Empowered: Take on responsibility, share your views confidently but kindly, feel ownership, take pride in results,
- Fold Gold Standard: Quality and professionalism, don’t just ‘let it go’, pride ourselves on attention to detail and excellence in everything we do, deliver results.
- Embrace, pace, progress and adventure: Know that to fully embrace our ambition and our challenges, this will mean stepping out of your comfort zone - get comfortable being uncomfortable.
About the Role:
Full-time position reporting into the Marketing Manager.
An exciting opportunity to work in the marketing team of award-winning international womenswear brand, The Fold. You will support the Marketing Manager to produce editorial content across the brand’s channels, with a main focus on the social and email programme. You will support the Marketing and PR team in the planning, execution and delivery of short-term and long-term plans, from rolling out the marketing calendar to photoshoot prep and in-house events. This is a great opportunity to get a varied scope of experience and be a key player in the brand’s content and campaigns. You’ll work closely with brand, marketing, creative and PR.
The ideal candidate will have a creative eye, impeccable attention to detail and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment. You will have a can-do attitude, strive for the best finish and have an awareness of trends in brand marketing. You will have ideally worked within fashion, editorial, advertising or retail, either within an internship role, work placement or in a current/previous role.
The Fold is a brand with a bright future and a loyal, inspiring customer base, having dressed some of the most influential women around the globe. With a goal to become the go-to global brand for the modern professional woman, this is an exciting time to join this growing brand.
What you will do:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the planning and execution of brand campaigns and post-campaign analysis.
- Support with weekly creative briefs, briefing the Junior Copywriter and graphics team on requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day running of brand social media channels, including scheduling and monitoring.
- Responsible for creating monthly competitor reports and distributing them to the wider marketing team.
- Support the marketing and retail teams with in-store event planning and press days.
- Liaise with suppliers and assist the team on event days.
- Support the creative and PR teams by helping with shoot prep and sample coordination
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and multitask.
- Able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Adobe Suite skills are preferable.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Creative thinker with strong knowledge of social media, particularly Instagram.
- Previous experience scheduling or planning content across social media is preferable.
- Interest in branding and fashion/editorial storytelling.
Taking on this role you will be:
- A committed, energetic and proactive contributor to The Fold, going above and beyond when needed.
- Confident using social media and having an awareness of Instagram, plus enthusiasm for fashion.
- Able to work independently, prioritising your tasks.
- Able to demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once, to tight deadlines.
- A key representative of The Fold brand, able to foster relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent at working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to show good written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Capable of decision making and using your own initiative.
- Detail-oriented, a problem solver and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Collaborative in your approach and able to build relationships across various departments.
Benefits of working with The Fold:
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holidays, in addition to the usual bank holidays.
- Modern West London office with complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Work from home once a week.
- Inspiring Q&A talks with leading professionals.
- A Fold gift card twice a year (after successful completion of probationary period).
- Staff discount policy, including 50% off the full retail price for friends and family.
- Staff perks, such as a National Art Pass
- Regular team socials.
The Fold is an award-winning womenswear brand with a mission to empower women to realise their ambitions. The brand creates beautiful, high-quality collections to help women to feel their most confident selves. The Fold has a wide-reaching international audience and has dressed some of the world’s most influential female leaders and innovators.
Join The Fold Team:
We are an ambitious, supportive, and passionate team who love what we do. We are founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on quality. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion across our business and within our teams, creating equal opportunities for employees and applicants.