We are seeking a Full Time, Marketing Intern.
An incredible opportunity to gain some experience and help us connect with our audience of ground-breaking and inspiring Fold Women.
ABOUT THE FOLD:
The Fold is a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand with international reach and a loyal community of professional women.
Our collection defines 24/7 dressing through versatile pieces that are designed to create a clean, modern aesthetic. A selection that is unique, specially created for The Fold Woman.
The Fold designs are committed to exemplifying the highest standards of quality and our fabrics are sourced from the finest European mills to make our clients feel truly indulged in fabulous crepes, silks, wools and jerseys.
In honour of our inspiring clients we have created The Fold Woman, an online and offline community, profiling our extraordinary clients to empower the image of women working in the business world. We host regular networking events mainly in our Chelsea store bringing together the highest achieving women in business.
Today we are a two-fold manifestation of that vision: a community of like-minded, successful women, and an empowering, high quality, elegant collection.
Polly McMaster is the Co-Founder behind The Fold. A successful businesswoman and former City professional, whose love of fashion was the inspiration to create a chic new brand for women:
"The Fold is about understanding the professional woman's needs in her daily life and trying to create a stylish, contemporary wardrobe for them. To this end, we are building a brand in our own right based on our label and designs".
Our ambition is to be the global go-to brand for the modern businesswoman. We believe that our customers should feel confident and stylish dressing for work every day.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity to work across Marketing and PR at The Fold. This opportunity will give you valuable insight into the marketing and PR activities within a growing global brand.
What you will do:
- Assist the Campaign and Marketing Manager with the planning and execution of brand campaigns and PR requests.
- Conduct market and competitor research across marketing, brand and PR.
- Support and assist with shoot planning and preparations for campaigns and creative shoots for the brand’s marketing activity.
- Assist with planning and preparation for upcoming brand and PR in-person events.
- Assist Communications manager with sample requests.
Your Skills set:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and multitask.
- Able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Adobe Suite skills would be helpful, but not a necessity.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Creative thinker with strong knowledge of social media, particularly Instagram.
- Interest in social media/ fashion or marketing.
Benefits of working with The Fold:
- 25 days holidays, in addition to the usual bank holidays. Prorated.
- Modern West London office with complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Work from home once a week Inspiring Q&A talks with leading professionals.
- Staff discount policy, including 50% off full retail price for friends and family.
- Regular team socials.
The Fold is an award-winning womenswear brand with a mission to empower women to realise their ambitions. The brand creates beautiful, high-quality collections to help women to feel their most confident selves. The Fold has a wide-reaching international audience and has dressed some of the world’s most influential female leaders and innovators.
Join The Fold Team:
We are an ambitious, supportive, and passionate team who love what we do. We are founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on quality. We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion across our business and within our teams, creating equal opportunities for employees and applicants.