PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our businessMISSION
The Assistant Store Manager, working closer to the Store Manager, has to ensure continuity and maintenance of strategic standards and operational procedures in order to achieve company goals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND CORE RESPONSIBLITIES
- Team training and coaching on selling ceremony in order to provide the best customer service experience
- Motivation of the staff
- Ensure the best customer experience and Customer loyalty management
- Daily, weekly and monthly breafing and reporting
- Analysis, interpretation and sharing of KPI's
- General store accounting
- Orders management (goods loading / unloading, goods handling between stores, etc.)
- Stock take management
- Share company values and culture
- At least 2 years of experience as Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor
- Sales Leadership and Customer focus
- Developed communicative skills
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills