- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 16 May 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION: Calvin Klein Retail, Planning & Distribution
POSITION REPORTS TO: Store Planning Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Omni Inventory Planner in Season is responsible for executing allocation strategies and inventory plans that support the financial goals and product strategies for their area of responsibility for both stores and ecomm.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Analyze selling and replenish merchandise across multiple departments
- Execute the release of initial inventory
- Develop knowledge of geographic and store-attribute performance and trends through data analysis and field communication.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of store tests and initiatives
- Execute store transfers
- Run Monday and various other business reports
- Hindsight the business for the Pre-Season team
- Manage basics in stocks and sizing.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least one year work experience in an analytical field desired
Education: Four-year college degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, JDA Allocation, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to create Excel-based reports and templates
- Needs to be highly organized, able to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
Internal: Cross functional teams including but not limited to Planning, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Operations.
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
DECISION MAKING: Must be able to make sound decisions based on quantitative analysis and capable of supporting decisions with facts
ENVIRONMENT: Fast-paced environment with deadlines. Must be flexible and able to re-prioritize tasks when necessary
Pay Range: $56,650 - $77,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert