Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Regional Ensuring Architect (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Store Design & VM department, being part of the Global Retail division.What you can expect:
- Clear understanding and know-how of all shop concepts (all brand/ gender/ lines and channels) as well as the related layout planning standards - and ensuring of the required know-how transfer to all relevant interfaces in the responsible region (e.g. Shop Construction)
- Strong focus and support in terms of roll-out start of new concepts / prepare the required tools and set up the processes to allow a streamlined and fast-tracked "change process"
- Ensure a foreseen, service- and solution-orientated acting towards the defined interfaces
- Enabling the markets by regular trainings and performance reviews of the involved external design agencies and regional interfaces
- Consulting and supporting the markets by regular project reviews meetings - early in the planning and design process - to ensure required performance level and high-quality execution standards
- Creation of the CAD "Space Allocation" per project - for project approval - based on the defined planning guidelines and regional operational requirements
- Final CI approval per project - based on layout and rendering submission by the markets (Design Freeze) - before regional project execution start
- Design and layout planning of flagship and pilot projects in close collaboration with the concept responsible and regional Shop Construction
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant degree course (Interior-/ Architecture)
- Min. 3 years work experience in retail design and planning processes
- Extensive experience and knowledge in CAD layout planning (Vectorworks)
- Strong communication skills, convincing & assertive
- Willingness and experience to work in international surroundings
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good skills in MS Office (e.g. Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.