Senior Fashion Designer
1. Work closely with the Creative Director to consistently develop and improve the ANEST COLLECTIVE ready-to-wear collection.
2. Create sketches, illustrations, and style information for designated men and women’s categories in line with ANEST COLLECTIVE aesthetic.
3. Materials and trend research and consecutive materials and colors choice;
4. Adhere to design calendar deadlines and timelines; ensuring all designs are completed accurately and on time.
5. Take full responsibility for the creation, development, and execution of materials, sketches, prints, trims and hardware for product development.
6. Play a leading role in development referring to prototypes, fitting and samples definition and their final evaluation, in collaboration with Merchandiser and Production Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
1. A fashion design degree from a respected international institution and have achieved outstanding results in both course work and in external competitions
2. 6+ years’ experience as a fashion designer with international luxury brands
3. Strong time and process management skills
4. Deep knowledge with luxury ready to wear.
5. Strong design and communicative skills
6. Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign skills
7. Excellent technical drawing ability
8. Ability to lead a number of assistants