What's inside the Blue Box?
Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception. We are looking for a people-motivated and sales-driven Store Manager to lead our Mode Al Faisaliah team. You will work closely with clients on the sales floor and effectively manage and inspire the team to success.Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
Reporting to the Vice President - Middle East & Africa, you will be responsible for ensuring the store exceeds sales plan and profitability targets. You will effectively lead, develop and support staff to meet and/or exceed individual sales plan with a strong focus on client development and providing outstanding client service. Your team sees you as a dynamic, attentive, and inspiring leader and mentor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, develop, and train the team
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. customer service standards
- Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives
- Become an expert on product and sales training modules
- Recruit and onboard new starters
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
To be the next Store Manager to join our team, you will have:
- A minimum five years of store management experience within a luxury retail environment
- A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays