Front of House Waiter/Waitress
As a part of the Rose Bakery Front of House team, you will be looking after the cafe’s customers, processing food and drinks orders, carrying food and drinks from the kitchen to tables, preparing bills and processing payments. We are looking for a confident customer service focused individual with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
Please note this is a part time position working 2 days per week / 8 hours per day.
- A team player, but who also has initiative.
- Ability to work to set food service standards and guidelines and keep to that standard at all times through a positive attitude and hard work.
- A genuine interest in food trends, with an eye for detail.
- A professional and interested person ready to engage with customers and colleagues to deliver an exemplary experience and service.
- A confident, friendly, proactive and hard-working approach.
- Serving customers drinks, wine and food orders.
- Keeping the bar clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring the bar is stocked for service and conducting an efficient pack down at the end of each shift.
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure a seamless service.
- Creating a warm and inviting environment for customers.
- Ensuring customers are satisfied and all their needs are met.
- Free staff meals & coffee.
- Cost price wine
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform Allowance
- Staff discount
- Daytime working hours & flexible rota