Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
A talented creative is required to work in our fast paced Textiles department for Ralph Lauren Home. Predominately designing for our Ralph Lauren wholesale. The ideal candidate will have an excellent skill base in Photoshop and Illustrator and would ideally be able to free hand draw and paint. The candidate must have a background in textile design and construction. Working within a small team, the candidate must be able to work to tight deadlines, think on their feet and be comfortable with presenting their thoughts and ideas, both visually and verbally.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Work closely with designers to create artpacks
* Resourceful and self-motivated, adhering to multiple deadlines for development
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to take on multiple projects
* Accountability/ adherence to the calendar to meet deadlines
* Unpacking boxes and helping to coordinate product in an organized, neat manner
* Communicating and arranging product to ship out for photoshoots
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Abode Creative suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
* Knowledge of creating clean CAD files : repeats, color separations & color ways
* Organized and detail oriented, able to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication of design commentary
* Strong interest in home and interiors is a must
* Must be able to work well with others and also independently.