Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Executive Assistant to the Creative Director, Ralph Lauren Home serves as an ambassador for Home design across departments to drive administrative excellence and streamline communication prioritization. The position provides direct support to the Creative Director, as well as occasional support for the Home design team. Critically, this role serves as an extension of the Creative Director among the broader team - keeping everyone on track in scheduling major milestones and managing critical team-wide communication. This requires judgement and a knowledge of the Creative Director & their team's priorities, so effective sequencing of work and collaboration can be planned. This role is front facing for internal and external partners and therefore respect, timeliness and a welcoming attitude are a requirement. In addition to managing the calendar of the Creative Director of Home, this role is responsible for travel arrangements both domestic and international, office management (i.e. FedEx, package deliveries, etc.), invoice processing, and expenses. The role is best suited for someone who has attention to detail and can be proactive and thoughtful in designing processes and driving follow up, and an individual who is comfortable giving honest and considered input. The position resides within a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, juggling, and managing a number of discrete tasks are critical to success. Judgement, effective communication, and empathy are critical to reinforcing trust amongst leaders and upholding team culture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Forward-thinking strategic calendar management under the guide of Senior Leadership prioritization
* Create, memos, meeting agendas and other correspondence
* Follow up with executives' teams/colleagues on outstanding information/ materials as requested
* Attend meetings to take notes as requested.
* Monitor budget; track and process all expenses and invoices on a weekly basis
* Presentation Development: compile collateral materials, gather and edit content, produce draft
* Plan special and executive events, client meetings
* Ensure accuracy on all projects and correspondence
* Constant ability to be precise and be a step ahead with creative problem solving
* Coordinate detailed travel arrangements for Creative Director with careful oversight of internal travel department; ensure travel plans are aligned with others on the same trip to the extent possible
* Ensure executives' contacts, organizational charts and other key information are always updated
* Order supplies as needed
* Assist in special project as needed
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Demonstrate ability to build and earn trust.
* Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience required.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is an advantage but not a must.
* Complex calendar management experience.
* Exceptional organizational skills follow through and attention to detail, solution oriented.
* Self-motivated, curious, and resourceful.
* Anticipates needs and stays one step ahead.
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects effectively.
* Deadline and results driven within team environment.
* Sympathetic, mature, and professional communication with all levels of management.