Brand and Marketing Manager
Brand and Marketing Manager Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Malone Souliers makes shoes that challenge convention. Finding new expression in the cordwainer’s craft, we offer collections for women and men, focusing on elevated style, a perfect fit and arresting silhouettes. We are a certified member of the Leather Working Group, designing all our products with emotion, integrity and a zero-waste approach.
As Brand and Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the the Head of Marketing across all marketing initiatives. You will take the lead across key projects to help achieve the company’s strategic goals, assisting with the development and implementation of global campaigns, activations and events.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working closely with the Head of Marketing to lead all medium-large campaign projects from briefing through to delivery
• Develop creative briefs and partner with the full marketing team and external partners to ensure we deliver our brand and business objectives.
• Working closely with the Head of Marketing to lead all Malone Souliers retail marketing projects and activations
• Leading the design and development of brand spaces, such as window displays, pop ups, shop in shops and stores
• Leading the ideation and development of brand materials such as packaging, liaising with suppliers to source quotes and monitor the critical path
• Working closely with the Head of Marketing on all marketing, brand and retail strategies
• Be the brand guardian, ensuring all campaigns, activations, brand spaces deliver against the
Malone Souliers brand guidelines
• Build and manage project critical paths, delegate tasks to team members and follow up with
all parties regarding delivery of project obligations and feedback
• Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure smooth sign off processes
• Define measurable brand goals for each campaign; document and communicate results and learnings to ensure they are applied to future campaigns
• Analyse and deliver regular reporting on campaign performance and content engagement
What we’re looking for:
- You will be highly organised with a time-oriented approach and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have impeccable attention to detail, confident leadership skills and will take pride in producing work to the very best of your ability.
- Working as part of a small team, you will
enjoy creative collaboration and will be highly flexible to get the job done.
- An interest in the latest fashion and luxury trends is essential
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing or equivalent advertising agency Account Manager role
- Project leadership experience
- Fluent in English
- Highly organised
- Effective communication
- Acute attention to detail
- Great team player
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Creative with a keen interest in luxury, fashion and the arts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote
• Experience in Photoshop and InDesign desirable