Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Are you enthusiastic about ESG reporting and interested in the capital market? Are you also looking for a diverse working environment in an international company and an exciting industry? At HUGO BOSS, we aim at strengthening our well-rounded, passionate Investor Relations department with a new team player who is passionate about linking sustainability and the capital market. We attach great importance to an open and appreciative culture, entrepreneurial thinking as well as creativity and innovation. Become part of our Investor Relations team and shape the future of ESG reporting together with us.What you can expect:
- Bring the ESG reporting strategy at HUGO BOSS to the next level, in close collaboration with all relevant corporate functions
- Drive and implement key ESG reporting projects and processes (e.g. EU Taxonomy, CSRD) in the context of the HUGO BOSS Annual Report
- Prepare the HUGO BOSS Non-Financial Statement, including project management and content creation in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate market trends and developments in the field of sustainability/ESG reporting
- Support further exciting Investor Relations projects (e.g. Capital Markets Day, Annual Shareholders' Meeting, Results Releases)
- Successfully completed studies (bachelor's/master's degree), ideally with a focus on business administration, finance, sustainability, communications, or similar
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in the preparation and/or auditing of (non-)financial reports; first experience in project management
- Familiarity with existing and new/developing ESG standards, metrics, and concepts
- Interest in the capital market and dedication to further drive sustainability in capital market communication
- Strong team mentality and passion for building good working relationships with internal and external partners
- Convincing communication skills (written and oral) in both German and English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.