Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Team Central HUB as soon as possibleWhat you can expect:
- General: Lead omnichannel transformation within all Central Hub sales areas (DACH & CEE), ensure our brands have an elevated visual representation and play your part to support HUGO BOSS vision to become the leading fashion tech brand in Europe.
- Stakeholder Management: Align with Partner.com team on global online sale guidelines, share ideas and improvements to ensure our needs and requirements are covered. Furthermore work closely together with key digital departments within the hub structure such as Digital Marketing, Sales and exchange ideas with our Digital team
- Evaluate all existing platforms based on HUGO BOSS Online Sales Guideline with a focus frontend experience (e.g. full consumer journey). Cluster the accounts and create an action plan to elevate our online presence (Visualisation of product, search optimization, UX etc.)
- Strategy & processes: Drive the omnichannel strategy for small and medium partners, create processes to analyze and optimize their seasonal as well as NOS assortments and come up with innovative ideas on new tools and how to automize processes.
- Train & consult: Empower the Sales Manager to think digital and give them all tools required to drive change for small and midium sized customers themselves. Consult Key Account and Sales teams on Top 10 Omnichannel partners, create actionable plans based on a data driven approach to improve and grow their online share.
- Channel Management: Be aware of the different business models operated by all Top 10 Omnichannel partners e.g. Partner program and hybrid models.
- Vocational Training or Bachelor Degree. Knowledge and a deep understanding of digital processes and 4 years work experience on manager level in digital environment (preferred pure player business with CX and on-site Merch. experience)
- strong English and German knowledge is mandatory
- Positive mindset with an exceptional passion for digital and optimizing processes
- dynamic and flexible way of working
- likes to work in matrix organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills backed up by data & insights
- proven strategic and analytical thinking with the ability to build relationships with ease
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Tamara Felbinger (TAMARA_FELBINGER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.