Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear and Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Accessories Business Unit in Coldrerio/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of Product Development Soft Accessories Team, ensuring an effective products definition, a delivery process aligned to HB standards and the PLM System management.
The candidate will take care of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Guarantee the definition of the technical sheet according with Creative and Brand Management ensuring respect of deadlines for protos arrivals.
- Take part to in proto and pre industrialization meetings in order to collect collection products specification;
- Safeguarding the sample allocation and delivery performance according to HUGO BOSS standard;
- Attend meetings with Classification Department, Risk, Quality Management;
- Manage and ensure smooth and effective communication and relation with third parties;
- Update and maintain data in PLM System.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in similar role developed in fashion Companies and a strong passion for Soft Accessories;
- High level of MS-Office, advanced competence in Excel and Adobe Suite; knowledge of SAP and PLM will be a plus;
- Fluent in English and Italian, German would be a plus.
- Ability to manage complex and multilevel relations inside and outside the Company, as well as negotiation and persuasiveness capability;
- Have a strong team working, problem solving, networking attitude and high organizational skills with ability to work by objective.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.