Customer Operations Specialist
- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 14 Oct 2022
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- Handling shipment lifecycle of products from production point to wholesale customers
- Ensuring accuracy of purchase orders received in the EDI process and reporting any discrepancy
- Supporting the sales team with retrieving stock in SAP to reserve for our wholesale partners
- Serving as a liaison between our warehouse and the wholesale customer
Adhoc requests by sales to support with in-store events, visual merchandising, stock taking and other such duties
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Basic computer skills in core Microsoft software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with data BI
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || CUSTOMER OPERATIONS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert